SAP ACR – Advanced Compliance Reporting Analyst | Dallas, TX (Remote till Covid)
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in SAP ACR – Advanced Compliance Reporting Analyst. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires SAP ACR – Advanced Compliance Reporting Analyst in addition to the above skills. It is located in Dallas, TX (Remote till Covid). United States.
Job Title: SAP ACR – Advanced Compliance Reporting Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX (Remote till Covid)
Duration: Long Term Contract
· Design, build and test, deploy Compliance reporting processes in SAP
· Provide deep domain know-how and act as an SAP Concur expert for compliance solutions and coordinate with other functional areas to ensure a full end-to-end Integrated solution.
· Leverage out of box reports for statutory purposes as well as building new reports using extensibility options.
· Perform detailed analysis of business integration, feasibility, and integration design with other applications
· Prepare detailed Functional Specification documentation with use cases, PowerPoint presentations, and other documents to articulate requirements internally and externally.
· Support the product development process, working closely with Development, QA and support teams
· 1-2 years’ experience of SAP ACR implementation
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID
Centraprise Open Jobs: https://www.indeedjobs.com/centraprise-1e249f8?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XX4371-iVwtSSkN87qYWwuQEx48UN7vReI
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.