My name is Neeraj Sharma and I am working with Alpha Silicon. We Are Headquartered in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States. We have the following Job Openings…
Position: AWS Architect
Location: San Jose CA
Duration: Long Term Contract
We are looking for a Cloud Architect , who is expert in Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure from Digital Infrastructure & software . And IAAS, PAAS, DAAS, Network and Security in hybrid environment . Hands on experience in customer operations using ITSM frameworks like eTOM, SAFe, ITIL, TOGAF and other similar frameworks.
Please share the profile ASAP . If you need more details, please feel free to reach me
– Should be self-driven, passionate about cloud technologies, entrepreneurial, and able to deal with ambiguity.
· Certified Cloud architect in either of AWS, GCP, Oracle Cloud, and CCNP, CCDP or similar vendor Certification Highly Regarded.
· You have industry knowledge and many years of technology experience to aid in technical selling, explaining features and benefits to customers and crafting and configuring solutions and products to meet specific customer needs.
· Strong background in Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure (Digital Infrastructure Architecture and Software-Defined) and in IAAS, PAAS, DAAS, Network and Security in hybrid environment.\n· Cloud, Database and Security skills in a multi-domain environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills.
· Strong analytical skills: ability to assess a problem and resolve with an effective course of action.
· SaaS/Hi-Tech Industry specific background a strong recommendation for context and client engagement.
. Deep experience and knowledge in Infrastructure Management and OSS/BSS solutions for customer operations using ITSM frameworks like eTOM, SAFe, ITIL, TOGAF and other similar frameworks.
· Strong cloud and infrastructure consulting abilities with pre-sales and delivery knowledge for sophisticated solutions.
· Experience in automation of Device/Service Provisioning, Cross Domain Orchestration, Closed Loop Automation and Telemetry is a big plus\n