Regarding C2C Positions
- Position: Senior Automation Tester
Location: NEW York – NY( 1 DAY Onsite)
1. Job Title :Senior Automation tester
2. Job Summary :Selenium Automation Engineer with ERP application
3. Roles & Responsibilities :Selenium Automation Engineer who can automate ERP application at client onshore location
4. Certification(s) Required :Nice to have in Java and Selenium Automation profile in Selenium with Java is a must .
Associate should have minimum of 6+ years hands on experience in Selenium involving scripting framework development .
Good knowledge on different frameworks like POM BDD is a must .
Good exposure to test management tools like ALM JIRA Code repositories like GIT Confluence and Bit Bucket .
Should have worked in CI tools like Jenkins and Build tools like Maven.
Should have worked in Eclipse with TesntG Above all should have good communication and technical skills .
Should have done technical solutioning WFH-UNTIL CURRENT SITUATION
- Position: Senior Test Analyst
Location: Richardson – TX
1. Job Title :Sr. Test Analyst
2. Job Summary :Selenium automation using Java and hands on experience Participate in scrum stand up call Update and send the daily status to TMs and ensure the status is up to date in the repository Participate in defect triage call retest the defects and track them to closure Participate in Sprint demos and involve the test analyst in the respective areas Work with TLs/Test coordinators on the query resolutions and communicate Provide technical expertise to test analysts in resolving issues Update and maintain the automation scripts for any of the changes
3.Roles & Responsibilities : Test Requirement Analysis:
– Create/modify/review Master Test Strategy document for large engagements
– Create/update/review Test Estimations Project/ Sprint Planning effort
– Leverage previous project experience/learning like Retrospection Report Lesson Learnt for better requirement analysis
– Review architecture & design work products by adopting White Box testing techniques to identify defects by leveraging predefined checklist and client solution accelerators.
3. Position: Business Associate
Location: Dallas – TX
3 Must Have’s –
Preferred Skills –
– Solid development experience of Web Service development and frameworks and related libraries such as sprintboot jersy etc
– Practical experience of key-value stores such as cassandra redis etc
– Practical experience of kafka or equivalent messaging experience
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Familiar with build and deployment tools and environment such as gradle jenkins docker.
– Built and shipped large scale distributed applications familiar with software development lifecycle Dev QA and deployment
– Good communication & experiencing working in cross-team projects.