QA Engineer/ Business Analyst with Salesforce
Hello Monica Kerry,
This is Mohit Sinha from Digitive LLC, hope you are doing well.
I found your Hotlist in my database/in job board for the position we have. Please find requirement mentioned below and let me know if you are interested in this position. If you are interested, Please do revert with your updated resume and the contact number.
Role: QA Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, Carlsbad, Austin, Waltham
Client: Persistent Systems
Rate: Max $48/Hour
Project Overview: Support the website working on the Integration team
Role Scope / Deliverables: Develop, run, and maintain automation scripts; Analyze executions and call out issues; Help implement improvements to keep the testing up to date with new technologies/tools
Key Skills: Most important is an automation background, preferably in Selenium / Java; Junit5 framework and Jenkins’s experience is a big plus; Experience with XRay, JIRA, Agile methodology also a plus
Role: Salesforce Business Analyst with Healthcare/Pharma background
Location: Chicago, IL
Client: Persistent Systems/ AbbVie
Overall 8-10+ years of experience:
• Exposure to Life sciences/ healthcare; with service cloud knowledge is a MUST.
• Understand the business requirement and convert it to Technical Specification which helps the developer to write the code.
• Expert Level understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its development life cycle.
• Understands the technical environment and product architecture so as to convert functional requirement to technical requirement.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong documentation skills including creation of BRD’s, FRD’s, Use Case Diagrams, Screen and Report Mock-ups, process flow diagrams, and other artifacts
• Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business process related to Campaign Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, and Case Management.
• Aware of platform-specific design patterns and limits
• Experience in methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM
• Familiarity with Force.com platform.
• Responsible for documenting user stories/requirement specification
• Experience with project and development lifecycle methodologies.
• Provide necessary detailing to engineering team on requirements
• Should be able to capture non-functional requirements
• “Should be capable of performing everything that Business Analyst should perform in addition to following responsibilities.
• Experience in automation of Lead management and Case Management.
• Productive contributor to team projects and self-managed tasks with the ability to successfully deliver multiple concurrent projects under the tightest deadlines.
• Working experience in identifying, new SFDC features and functions to meet the business requirements.
Role: SAP Functional Testing Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
Client: Cognizant/ PepsiCo
8+ years of total experience in SAP Testing with 5+ years of SAP FICO functional testing
1. SAP FICO Functional Testing 2. SAP SD/MM Functional Testing