Production support Consultant :: Raleigh – North Carolina
My name is Sachin Kumar and I am a Staffing Specialist at IDC Technologies. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.
If you are interested please share your updated resume with me.
Title :- Production support Consultant
Location :- Raleigh – North Carolina
Job Type : Contract
Executive summary of the job’s core purpose.
Business facing Support Analyst role in Compliance & General Council IT group supporting client’s critical compliance & legal platform.
Application support analyst to interface with business users to provide analysis, understand issues to provide solutions / resolutions in a timely manner. Support critical & high visibility control room applications, batches and other critical CGC applications.
Opportunity to work in banks’ strategic Compliance platform and develop relationship and create visibility with business, development & IT management
Escalate issues when required to ensure timely resolution
Production Support team provides 12 hour coverage (8:00 AM-8:00 PM EST) from Raleigh working in multiple shifts. Resource must also be available off hours during major incidents and some weekend work during production releases, incidents and major events.
List qualifications, skills and experience expected in the successful candidate
1. Must have 8+ years of experience with production support in Banking/other domains
2. Experience in UNIX & Windows environment
3. Experience in Oracle SQL/PLSQL and data analysis
4. Through understanding of batch jobs using Ctrl-M
5. Experience supporting web based applications is preferred
6. Working knowledge of Service Now, Splunk, certificate renewals etc is preferred
7. Excellent communication skills
8. Very good analytical and problem solving skills
9. Highly motivated & proactive team player, detail oriented and self-driven
C: (512) 518-8209