We are looking for an experienced PL-SQL developer(around 7 years) with good experience in python/java script who can work with the team in identifying the clients needs and develop pragmatic business solutions to business problems The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
• Candidate must be Proficient in SQL programming to write complex queries including joins, triggers, views, Stored Procedures, etc.
• Candidate should have worked on Client-Server application development using Oracle 12c/11g, PL/SQL
• Exposure to Performance tuning approaches/techniques.
• Working experience in PostgreSQL is preferable.
• Exposure to Oracle 10g/11g/12c new features.
• Sound knowledge of advance PL/SQL concepts like materialized view, Bulk processing, ref cursor, partitioning, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers, View etc.
• Good experience on basic UNIX commands and Scripting is essential
• Demonstrated experience applying data science methods to real-world data problems
• Experience utilizing visualization tools to take advantage of the growing volume of available information
• Capable of analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
• Develop and peer review of LLD (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews)
• Work on the agile improvements by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team.
• Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
• Quick learner and passionate to learn new technologies/products
• Participates as a team member and engages in teamwork within other applications in the portfolio.
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
• Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively while promoting this approach to other team members