NodeJS backed Engineer
Position: Backend Engineer — NodeJS backed Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
On the Membership Experience Engineering team at Walmart, we provide technology to power shopping journeys that help hundreds of millions of customers live better – be it busy families getting groceries easily, new parents welcoming a new baby, organizing a new home, or anyone planning a fun party. We strive to create the best shopping experience anywhere anytime, meeting customers’ evolving needs and expectations.
Walmart+ is pioneering the way people experience online and in-store shopping. We are looking for an experienced engineering leader to help us design and improve the customer membership experience and build scalable platforms on mobile devices. We are just getting started on membership experience and this is a very critical role to shape the face of Walmart+.
· Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
· Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
· Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
· Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with a high-level design.
· Leads the work of other small groups of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects – Leads and participates in end-to-end service implementations, data feeds ingestion and orchestration.
· Designs and implements low latency services.
· Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
· Troubleshoots business and production issues.
· Ensures inclusion of business vision and industry trends to enable results that drive business
· Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
· Provide guidance and mentorship to the junior engineers
· Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
· A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
· Passionate about code quality
· 4+ years of experience programming in NodeJS, REST Services, Microservices architecture, and related technologies.
· Hands-on Experience with Cloud technologies including Kubernetes.
· Experience with no-sql technologies like MongoDB or Azure Cosmos
· Experience with a distributed publish-subscribe messaging system like Kafka
· Experience developing, configuring & deploying applications on Hapi.js/Express/Fastify.
· Expertise in SaaS application development.
· Experience with UNIX shell and scripting.
· Comfortable writing tests in Jest
· Experience with Node streams
· Experience with e-commerce domain
Sr. IT Recruiter
E-mail: email@example.com |Direct: 732-733-4463 Ethel Rd, Suite # 307,Edison, NJ 08817
www.waynsys.com (eVerified) Waynsys Inc (MBE Certificed)
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce