Network Architect with IPV6 U.S remote
Hope you are doing good, stay safe!
Network Architect with IPV6.
Please find below urgent role and if you are interested. Please share your updated resume.
Network Architect with IPV6
Location: U.S. Remote
Duration: Contract/Fulltime Both
Scope of Work:
• Ability to get top security clearance and must be a US citizen. Day 1 top security clearance is not a requirement
• IT and Network Architect responsible for Verizon’s Managed Services architecture: Service Assurance (ITSM) Systems and Architectures Security Systems and Architectures Data Center Architectures Network Architectures OSS and Foundational Architectures
• Design and Tactical Implementations: Managed Services Products, Deployments and Customer Solutions Architecture Road Map and Capacity Planning Vendor Evaluations Required: System and Network Management Systems and Architecture (ITSM) Network and Systems Management Protocols: 5 + years (snmp, Netconf, Netflow, etc…) Visio Designer Tool Experience Network Architectures and Routing (ie.. V6, SDN, SDWAN, MPLS, etc.) Desired Able to get cleared for Federal access Standards: (NIST, FEDRAMP, CNSSI 1253, PCI, SOC ), Systems: (IDS, SDP, IDP, CDN) Virtual Data Center (vCenter) and Cloud Design / Operating Environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Familiarity with System and Network Foundational Architectures (DNS, DHCP, NTP, Authentication Systems, …)
• Familiarity with SDN, SDWAN, VNS and Network Orchestration Environments Experience with Configuration and Support of the following Major Vendors Cisco Systems including ACI, DNA, ENCS, MSX Juniper Systems Web System and Delivery Architectures Network and System Management Platforms: EMC Smarts Sevone AMP (Aruba) Assureone Tripwire Broadcom (formerly CA)
• Expertise with network and IPv6 Managed network services
• Ability to translate HLD to LLD discuss the solution with customers
• Understand Infoblox and be able to make recommendations of network architectures
• Good understanding and hands on expertise with Visio on network diagraming and documentation
Technical Recruiter ||
USA Ronkonkoma, NY – 11779
+1 631-267-4883*195 || Phone No – +1 (319)-559-9975
Disclaimer: Okaya Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon individuality, sexuality, orientation, status, origin, preference, age, disability, medical condition or any other status in accordance with the guidelines specified by law (EEOC, federal, state or local law). We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please send an e-mail to email@example.com with “REMOVE” in the subject line and a list of all e-mail addresses to be removed in the body text. We apologize for any inconvenience.