:.NET Developer :: Tallahassee, FL(Onsite from day 1) :: No H1b
You don't want to miss this.
Title: .NET Developer
Work authorization: No H1b (candidate must be authorized to work in US)
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Remote or onsite: Onsite from day 1
Duration: 9+ month
Additional information: The candidate should be able to provide an ID if the interview is requested, to guarantee the Client that the candidate submitted, interviewing and showing up for work is one and the same
• Experience in a Classic ASP framework environment (5+ years, preferred);
• Programming experience with ASP.Net (5+ years, preferred);
• Programming experience with VB.Net (3+ years, preferred);
• Experience with .Net Core and MVC architecture;
• Experience working with Web Services across multiple platforms;
• Experience with IOS/Android mobile development;
• Experience developing applications for corporate-owned devices with mobile device management;
• Experience with UI developer (Design, HTML/CSS/JS);
• Experience in SQL Server database environments;
• Experience converting/re-writing Legacy framework Classic ASP systems into ASP.Net. (preferred);
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field, or four (4) years of equivalent work experience.
• Evaluate existing Legacy applications and then re-write using new ASP.Net framework;
• Evaluate business/user requirements and then develop new software applications, from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance;
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
• Develop and monitor technical standards, procedures, and techniques for the Development Team;
• Document new/existing frameworks and cross-train applications development staff as required;
• Develop and manage a comprehensive unit testing plan and establish the relationship between unit and system testers by clarifying the objectives of unit testing, including the role of the programmers as the primary testers;
• Review and implement quality assurance techniques that will make the applications development effort more productive;
• Ensure application promotions are properly planned, scheduled, and implemented;
• Determine the best UI Framework to accomplish the ever-changing programming needs;
• Provide technical advice and technical assistance to the Systems Development team and other Bureaus in troubleshooting problems.
• Track and report billable/worked hours daily via a timesheet template.