Multible positions ———-for client in——share –Relevent resums for–quick interview—
1)—STRONG SPARK DEVELOPERS
2 open positions—( Starting Remote –later on-site)
Rate : $58- $60/Hr on CTC—( Neg. up on Exp.)—
Note : Banking experience huge plus
Strong Spark developers with Spring boot, ATI, GCP and cyberneties. Mainframe background huge plus, Will be taking manual apps and moving to automated
2)–Sr. Manager – ERP Migration (SAP S/4 HANA or PeopleSoft)
Location – Chicago
Duration – 12 months
The Sr. Manager will be responsible for leading the delivery and execution of Data Migration projects, specifically migration of data from legacy ERP environments to SAP ERP (will support migration from legacy GL PeopleSoft system to SAP S/4 Hana GL).
- Perform reconciliations and comparisons of the centre assignment at the GL account company level for the GL posting files against the centers found in management reporting system
- When the centres differ between S/4 GL posting files and management reporting:
- Perform root cause analysis for the break and issue resolution
- Document the cause for the break
- Document approach to resolve issue, creating business requirements if needed
- Track issues
- Confirm resolution of issues identified in subsequent reconciliations
- Extensive experience in Data Migration/Data Conversion is essential.
- Strong ERP experience is a must (SAP S/4 Hana is preferred, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Ability to get up get up to speed quickly
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial balance and income statement knowledge required – Accounting or operational experience
- Strong Excel and Essbase Skills
- SQL experience highly preferred
Duration : 12 months+
Location : onsite in Columbus OH
Exp.- req.—min—8+ years
Rate : $57 -$60/HR on CTC—( Neg. on Exp.)—
Works on a team developing, testing, debugging, and supporting new software or enhancements to existing software in support of a very complex business model. Role includes a strong focus on Camel K middleware between on-prem systems and Salesforce/Apttus. Able to complete typical software development activities (designing, developing, testing, debugging, supporting).
Understands and has experience with:
2 to 4 years integration experience
Basic Salesforce Knowledge
APTTUS platform experience a plus
Event Driven Architectures
Functions as a Service (FaaS)
Distributed and Cloud Architectures
Relational and Non-relational Data Design
Secure Development Processes
Test Driven Development
Enterprise Integration Patterns
AWS Well-Architected Framework
4)–Senior Project Manager to correct payment addresses.
Location: Buffalo, IL, United States
6 months +.
Rate : $60 – $62/hr on CTC—( Neg. on Exp.)–
Regulatory experience, payments experience. This is a regulatory project to correct an issue with Payments Transparency – it will be working with a number of teams end to end – MDM, Hub, GPS as well as down-stream.
5)—Project Manager Data & Finance/Payments with HSBC exp
Location: Buffalo, IL (100% Remote)
Employment Type: C2C
Rate: $58 – $60 /Hr C2C
Duration: 18 Months
Note: Should have previous HSBC and agile experience required. Skills: Data related Project experience, Finance/Banking domain experience, Payments experience.
· Project Manager with strong Finance/Payments experience combined with Data related projects
· Ability to be setting up and facilitating meetings, and work with Stakeholders at all levels
· Expert in documenting requirements, data flows, process flows and working with Jira
· Demonstrate ability to relate business problems to the underlying data and link to solution to solve those business problems
· Experience working on Data Quality, Data Governance projects will be a huge plus. Also, experience with Collibra will be a huge plus.
· Good track record of managing agile projects to manage/Run backlogs and timeliness
· Liaise with other engineers, architects and business stakeholders, to understand and drive the product or service’s direction
· Minimum 10+ Years’ experience in technology
· Provide support across the end-to-end delivery and run lifecycle, utilising their skills and expertise to carry out software development, testing and operational support activities with the ability to move between these according to demand
Thanks & Regards
Certified Minority Business Enterprise | E-Verify Company
17177 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 445 | Livonia | MI | 48152 | Phone: 248-677-6199
Disclaimer: This message and information contained in or attached to this communication is privileged and confidential and intended only for the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication to anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete this communication from your computer.