Lead iOS Mobile Developer_100% Remote On C2C jobs
Hope you are doing good. Please fine the below requirement.
Title: iOS Lead
Location: 100% Remote (team works EST)
Duration: Long-term, open-ended contract
Our team builds amazing experiences for millions of Personal Investing customers. We focus on creating rich and compelling native experiences leveraging the best iOS UI guidelines by way of robust tooling to provide deep, financial insights enabling ‘on the go’ financial management. We work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, with a culture of learning, coaching and mentoring. We advance mobile-first strategies to delight our current and future customers.
The Expertise You Have
- 6+ years of professional experience developing publicly available iOS apps using Swift 5 and/or Objective-C
- Verifiable experience as an iOS developer using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, and XCode in an agile environment
- Fluency in Swift object-oriented and/or functional programming from industry working experience
- Participated in the release of at least 1 publicly available app to the Apple App Store participating from inception to launch using automated tooling like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, and XCode toolchain
- Experience working in a team of iOS developers participating in code reviews, pull requests, and pair programming.
- Demonstrable experience mentoring and coaching other iOS developers in a collaborative and team-based organization.
The Skills You Bring
- Your passion creating amazing experiences on iOS using Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines using your strong understanding of functional programming and reactive patterns using Combine or RxSwift
- Your desire to delight our clients with the latest mobile technologies using your deep knowledge of iOS architecture patterns including Clean Architecture and MVC. Experience with MVVM, VIPER, and SwiftUI a plus.
- Your knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies used in creating performant, resilient, and robust iOS apps
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms to ensure adherence to software engineering best practices including object-oriented and functional programming
- Excellent understanding of consuming RESTful web services, preferably using Apple-provided protocols
- Good understanding of testing concepts and frameworks using XCTest and XCUITest, with a focus on DevSecOps
- Good understanding of Apple’s accessibility features and experience building accessible experiences
- Good understanding of dependency management, using Swift Package Manager and/or Cocoapods
The Value You Deliver
- Collaborating with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally compliant apps
- Partnering with platform squads to define mobile engineering standards, best practices, and tooling
- Providing mobile thought leadership to advance PI's mobile outcomes and facilitate a mobile-first mindset
- Serving as Mobile advocates for the adoption of experiences that solve the needs of our digitally minded customers
Thanks & Regards,
Saxon Global Inc.
Office line : 972-699-5676 ,Ext:243
LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/sunil-kumpati-223795197
Website : www.saxonglobal.com,
Greenway drive, suite 660,