Marklogic Consultant contract aritan NJ
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required
• At least 5+ years of hands-on application development utilizing the Marklogic framework.
• Develop and maintain content ingestion, validation and transformation, populating the MarkLogicXML repository Develop XQuery modules and Rest APIs to support complex searches against the database
• Develop POCs that demonstrate cutting-edge solutions employing established data science and search methods (Machine Learning, Semantic Enrichment, NLP, RDFs) contribute to the definition and implementation the enterprises Master Data Management architecture
• Design and development of solutions that integrate Marklogic with existing enterprise platforms and systems.
• Experience with implementing the Marklogic java-client-api within an enterprise application.
• Strong analytical and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments
• Experience with XML and related technologies (XSLT and/or XQuery)
• Understanding of database architecture and performance implications
• Experience working with some combination of search engines, relational databases, ETL tools, geospatial systems, semantic technology, knowledge-management systems, NoSQL databases and content-management systems
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
• Experience leveraging NoSQL databases and verifying data quality.
• Experience with mlcp and transforms for loading data.
• Experience with Unix/Shell scripting.