:Java Developer || USC and Green Card only || Alpharetta, GA or Parsnipity, NJ
You don't want to miss this.
Java Developer but see the notes on what they need please.
USC and Green Card only – 2 year contract with possible conversion to FT
Locations – Alpharetta, GA or Parsnipity, NJ
Need last 4 off SS#
Need Birth month/day
Need LI Profile for client
See the hiring manager notes below for help on the search and what they are looking for
Working within the WFN (Workforce Now) Group in ADP (one of the largest divisions within ADP), they have the most initiatives and work on various projects. There is a lot of room for growth within this organization.
Short-term goal with project is to get support for the UI Developer and support the front-end in the current applications.
Really looking for a front -end developer that wants to do back-end work.
1st Round-(30) mins with Dee-Ann as a screening
2nd Round-(2) hours-Panel Interview with testing skills on both ends
REACT Experience a MUST (will not write script but will use it for implementation of application)
CSS/HTML a MUST
UI Development a MUST
Willingness and desire to work back-end Development a MUST
• Develop both front-end and back-end features
• Ensure high application quality and performance
• API development using Java and/or NodeJS
• Create Unit Tests and participate in code reviews
• Create software documentation and update existing documents
• Participate actively/follow Agile / Scrum development methodology
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
2. 5+ years of experience software development experience
3. 3+ years of hands-on experience developing Web applications and backend services
5. Experience in Java Enterprise Technologies including JEE, Servlets and JSPs
6. Experience with Node.JS, REST and JSON
7. Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores, preferably Oracle and Postgres
8. Experience with systems across multiple platforms Windows, Linux and UNIX
9. Experience with the open-source software
10. Good understanding of agile development and continuous integration and continuous deployment
11. Strong written and verbal communication skills
10+ years relevant client experience in similar technology (does not include training period), Including at least 5 years of on-site client experience in similar technology and domain – Min Education – Bachelors degree in technology, Masters preferred