Java backend developer/ Production Support | Onsite ( Austin, TX) | Contract
Hope you're having a great day!
I am reaching out to you because I wanted to find out if you are open to hearing about a career opportunity that could provide more impact to you, both personally and professionally. Let's chat! Please send me your availability for a phone conversation this week.
Title: Java backend developer/ Production Support
Location: Onsite ( Austin, TX)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Please find below JD for Java backend developer/Support for Onsite (Austin, USA). This is urgent existing SOW replacement position. Initially candidate can start work remotely and then return to PayPal office at Austin. Please help with the profiles.
Experience: 7+ Years
• Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or related fields.
Primary Skills – Core Java, Spring, REST API, Microservices, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub,
Secondary Skills – Hibernate, Spring Batch
• Hands on Java Programming Expertise with specific focus on large scale distributed systems.
• Expert in Java/J2EE, Spring , JPA , RESTful API Services , Maven, GitHub and other open source Java Libraries.
• Looking for someone who can code, debug and trouble shoot issues, do deployments and come up to speed quickly in a fast paced 24×7 production environments.
• Experience in both Production Support, development and Quality Assurance activities.
• Flexibility to support On call and weekend Production incidents if needed during critical production deployments. (comp off will be provided if worked on weekends).
• Ability to troubleshoot Production incidents in LIVE environments and replicate location to provide solutions.
• Effective Team player with ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams across time zones is essential.
• Have very good communication skills both written and verbal.
(703) 348-2320 (Work)
To stop receiving email communications from iPlace, you may unsubscribe.