Immediate Oppening : React Lead Developer : Minneapolis, MN
My name is “Abhinash Mishra” and I’m a “Sr. Technical Recruiter” at Diverse Lynx. We provide IT Consulting Services to our customers’ immediate and long-term resource needs. I am contacting you either because your resume has been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe or you had previously submitted your resume to Diverse Lynx. We now find your resume matching for a “React Lead Developer “ opportunity with our client at Minneapolis, MN . The job description is
Job Title: React Lead Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Hire Type: Contract
Must have experience as a lead role.
• An experienced UI Tech Lead having strong experience in design/ development of React based UI Programs. Must have implemented Modern UI design and development principles.
• Good experience in using DevOps/CI-CD principles for UI Deployment and has done lot of Interaction with key stake holders and Team Members in Project execution using Agile methodologies.
• Having Strong Hands-on experience using React.js Framework, JEST Unit Testing.
• Experience with Application State Management using Redux and Context API, React Hooks, Thunk and Saga.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
• Good understanding on GIT Hooks, MR process, executing test cases as part of MR, code coverage tools and implementation
• Knowledge about componentization and reusability, general principles, props and state management etc.
• Experience in implementing Accessibility and Web Standards such as 508 Compliance.
• Strong Hands on experience on the below
• Styling Components using CSS Modules/SaaS
• Common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc
• Application State Management using React.js/Redux/Thunk/Saga
• Experience with Context API and React Hooks
Please advise your interest in exploring this opportunity.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Diverse Lynx LLC.
Office: + 7324521006 Ext: 269
“for our open requirements, please visit Current Openings
Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company. This is not an unsolicited mail and if it is not intended for you or you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, you can unsubscribe. We are sorry for any inconvenience.