local candidates from NC (Cary/Apex/Morrisville/Durham/Raleigh) or nearby cities is what the client needs
3+ years of Experience in automation using C#
• Incorporate best practices and implement a test automation framework.
• Define Automation Vision/Strategy and define best practices within the product teams around test automation.
• Work with DevOps to ensure that the test framework is implemented as part of the release pipelines.
• Translate manual and automated test cases into an automation-based framework.
• Ability to understand requirements and identified test cases, and work with automation engineers and QA resources to gain familiarity of the automation framework.
• Solid analytical skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics.
• Knowledge of web automation using Selenium WebDriver or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Experience with API testing
• Ensure continuous execution of the tests
• Establish test to requirement linkage within our test management system