Camunda Developer – Plano, TX after Covid – AT&T (No OPT)
Hope you are doing well.
This is Ravinder from Expedent Corp, We are working with Tech Mahindra to close below mentioned Position. If you’re interested / If you have any viable consultant available for this position, please attach resume to reach you.
Role: Camunda Developer
Location: Plano, TX after Covid
Duration: Long term Contract
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· The role of the Senior Software Developer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
· Collaborate with Lead engineers/architects/Technical business analyst to assess and implement software interactions.
· Participate in all the scrum ceremonies and standups. Execute a specific development methodology through application of various programming languages and Unit testing.
· In addition to code and Unit Test, responsibilities may include testing and application support.
· Solves configuration and environment issues. Supports the software deployment process.
· They will have excellent communication skills, work well with a team, but also be able to work independently when needed.
· Typically requires 10+ years of experience with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from design, development , tests and deployment.
· Preferred Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
Camunda BPM, Groovy, Java, Micro services in Kubernetes platform.
Quick Learning Ability, Excellent programming skills.
Previous experience with Kafka, Cassandra will be nice.
USC and GC’s are encouraged to apply
E-Verify and MWBE Certified Company
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.