:::: Cache Developer – Remote
This is Subash, – Recruitment Team from Cyma Systems
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to Subash@cymasys.com
Role: Cache Developer
Duration: Long Term
No of Position: 2
· Responsible for maintaining existing applications as well as developing new code.
· Participate in functional and technical requirements gathering and review.
· Perform interface and database changes, enhance product functionality and enhance product reliability.
· Assists application development teams in designing the solution and development.
· Performs system analysis, testing and code packaging.
· Suggests strategies and provides input to high level plans to implement them.
· Application development practices and techniques
· Al least 3+ year experience in Intersystem Cache Database.
· Direct programming experience with MUMPS/M programming language required.
· Object oriented programming using Cache classes desired.
· Familiarity with Agile Scrum processes desired.
· Have strong programming and analytical skills, and proficiency with Development software, Design software, Internet software, Intersystems Cache/Ensemble, MUMPS, HL7 and HTML.