Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: Long term project
– The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with management, staff, and department teams to help articulate data needs, develop processes for efficient data collection, develop appropriate data displays and outcome measures as well as coach on how to make improvements in identified areas of improvement.
– This role will have an opportunity to articulate key process flows; describe and manipulate data sets, sources, and structures; gather requirements and manage multiple inputs and priorities; and develop reporting to make data more meaningful to its end users.
Technical Skills required:
• Works with end-users and developers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
• Ability to analyze data quantitatively and qualitatively and communicate findings.
• Identify root cause of problems with reports or data sets.
• Prepares analytic dashboards, reports and visualizations to provide insights and help our end-users improve their performance.
• Good understanding of relational databases and T SQL
• Working Knowledge of analytical tools such as Tableau
• Creating impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards
• Gathering, manipulating, and visualizing data
• Experience using Microsoft Office products.
• Pharma experience is plus but not required.