: AzureAD Migration Architect, San Jose, CA – Deerfield, IL – onsite contract
Hope you’re doing well!
Please go through the below job and kindly share your thoughts along with your updated resume and expected pay rate.
Position: AzureAD Migration Architect
Location: Deerfield, IL – onsite contract
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Job Description :
The AzureAD architect is design and development of solutions to integrate with AzureAD. Responsibilities also include technical design/specification documentation, leading the code development, testing, and providing implementation oversight.
· Architect and design AzureAD migration of existing IAM infrastructure.
· Guide application teams on understanding the requirements for integration with AzureAD
· Work with various stakeholders including Microsoft for the rollout of AzureAD across the organization
· Ensure that security solutions are build such that they meet requirements, adhere to applicable policies, and comply with information security requirements
· Demonstrate extensive knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
· BS or MS in computer science (or a technical field)
· Expert knowledge of Identity Management, Access Management , Directory Services ,Good understanding of Cloud concepts and hands on knowledge on Azure/AD
· Hands-on management experience of software developers/system administrators/architects
· Hands-on experience developing and deploying large-scale enterprise Identity & Access Management solutions using Oracle products.
· Knowledge of applicable SOX audit controls and applicability to IAM services architecture, design, and processes
· Security certifications like CISSP is a plus
· Demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies to deliver complex solutions
· Should have hands-on AzureAD, Ping and other Cloud based IAM systems.
Key Technical Skill IAM, AzureAD, Ping
Desired Skills Java
Experience Level 10+ years
Thanks & Regards
Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc.
P: (302) 286- 9010 Ext. 101 (Desk)