(12+ Years) AWS Devops Engineer – Charlotte, NC (Remote till Covid) – Contract
Required 12+ Years of experience in Total IT
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in AWS Devops Engineer. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires AWS Devops Engineer in addition to the above skills. It is located in Charlotte, NC (Remote till Covid). United States.
Job Title: AWS Devops Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote till Covid).
Duration: Long Term Contract
• Proficient in Agile process, Change Management and Release Strategy.
• Proficient in end to end Data Ops process Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Testing, Continuous Monitoring and Data Governance.
• Understanding of Source code and software collaboration tools (e.g. Gitlab, GitHub, BitBucket, Artifactory) and code quality tools like Sonar Qube, Fortify, etc
• Experience configuring and managing continuous integration servers (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Travis CI, Circle CI)
• Strong scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, Groovy) at least Bash and Python
• Proficient knowledge in setting Data Pipeline for Batch processing and streaming data using Open source tools or Cloud native tools (Aws Glue, Azure Synapse and Google Cloud Dataflow
• Expert understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, TFS, Perforce)
• Experience working with the following Agile tools: IBM Rational (RM, CM, QM), CA Rally, JIRA or TFS, ALM, or VersionOne
• Knowledge of Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM).
• Hands on experience in setting update monitoring dashboard and KPIs in tools like Datadog, Splunk, ELK or equivalent
• Exposure to common container solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes or ECS
• Experience designing and implementing Continuous Integration and deployment strategies for Databases and ETL Tools like Ab Initio and Informatica.
• Hands on knowledge of using one of traditional ETL tools like IBM DataStage, Informatica and Ab Initio
• Deep understanding of Data landscape with understanding of ETL architecture
• Experience with designing and implementing Scalable Integrated solutions to address Continuous Delivery
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID
Centraprise Open Jobs: https://www.indeedjobs.com/centraprise-1e249f8?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XX4371-iVwtSSkN87qYWwuQEx48UN7vReI
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.