Urgent Need :: Senior Mobile Application Developer:: 100% remote :: NO H1B.
You don't want to miss this.
Senior Mobile Application Developer / 3+ years’ demonstrable mobile application programming experience / Candidate must have portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market / knowledge of at least one programming language such as Swift, Java, and JSON / knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS, and Windows devices / HTML /
Senior Mobile Application Developer
Contract 6 Month
100% remote is fine.
Visa: NO H1B.
Job Title Mobile Application Developer – Enterprise Technology and Innovation
Summary: Provides advanced technical expertise in developing and supporting mobile healthcare applications. Requires the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams that include customer resources in collaboration with internal clinical and technical professionals. Responsible for designing, building, and supporting complex healthcare mobile applications. Works with project teams, clinical users, application subject matter experts, and software vendors to establish the needed business and technical requirements to ensure applications are properly scoped, engineered, tested, and supported.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities • Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOP’s, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications for healthcare environment
• Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
• Identify risks and vulnerabilities that should be considered addressing security and privacy matters for healthcare application development
• risks and vulnerabilities that should be considered
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
• Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
• Write unit and UI tests to identify application deficiencies and malfunctions
• Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
• Work directly with external customers and cross functional teams on the development of mobile healthcare applications including writing detailed specifications
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• Ability to write cross platform native applications
• Knowledge of Backend web services
• Knowledge of UX and UI
• Experience writing unit tests and code reviews
• Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language such as Swift, Java, and JSON
• Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• HTML programming experience helpful
• Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
• Ability to work independently and with team members from diverse backgrounds
• Strong communication skills for coordinating across teams
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
• Excellent attention to detail
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
3+ years’ demonstrable mobile application programming experience.