Urgent need Oracle EBS Order Management Module
Trust you are doing good !!
Please send your updated resume if you are interested in below positions.
Location::Remote Dallas TX,
Duration: 6+ months
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent, plus a minimum of (10) years’ experience in business analysis utilizing the Oracle eBusiness systems
· Expert in the Oracle EBS Order Management Module. version 12.2.0 or higher (OM, Advance Pricing, WMS) / Knowledge of SQL
· Strong communication skills with others at all level of the organization – Ability to collaborate with IT and Business to derive the requirements and spec out solution
· Ability to work in a large, global corporate structure
· Can do attitude who seeks, obtains and applies new knowledge / skills
· Demonstrated ability to clearly isolate and define problems, effectively evaluate alternative solutions and make decisions in a timely manner
· Good decision-making ability, ability to operate in ambiguous situations and high analytical ability to judge pros-cons of approaches against Emerson objectives
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
· Experience with Oracle EBS 12.2.4 or higher, Oracle Cloud.
· Professional skills, written technical concepts
· Leads problem solving teams
· Able to resolve conflict efficiently
· Works with multiple cross-functional project
· Drives process mapping sessions
You will support business users in Oracle EBS Application Suite R12.2.4. You will be adept will continually work with key business users to maintain, enhance, and augment the core capabilities of the Oracle software and associated integrations. You will develop and govern standard, best practice solutions across multiple business platforms. You will be responsible for working Enhancements, Governance, General Support and Break Fix in the Oracle OM and WMS area. You will collaborate with internal IT as well as the business users to rectify Oracle functional issues and spec out requirements pertaining to business requested enhancements. You will develop and mentor other team members.
AS A SENIOR IT ANALYST, YOU WILL:
· Responsible for underlying architecture for Oracle applications
· Gather and analyze requirements for new applications, or modifications to existing applications
· Responsible for designing, configuring, testing, implementing, and maintaining oracle application modules
· Conduct end-user training and triage support requests across Oracle applications
· Address end-user issues and problems without assistance from other functional analyst
· Prepare MD050s and Configurations Sheets
· Be available for occasional weekend and off hours on call support for critical Sev1 issues and scheduled activities
· Lead or participate in medium/large Oracle Projects
Thanks & Kind Regards,
BalRam Sharma | Technical Recruiter
Delta System & Software, Inc.
Direct no: 972-215-7922
(Please E-mail me if I miss your phone call)
| USA | Canada | India | Europe | Middle East | Australia |