Sr Java and Angular Developer : Atlanta GA
I hope you’re doing well! This is Pavnit from cyberThink Inc. and I am writing to you in regards to a job opportunity with one of our direct client. I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates & would like to know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Title: Sr Java and Angular Developer
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 12+ months
H1B – 10+years of experience
Job Description :
Java and Angular Developer
This is an application modernization program
The candidate should have strong experience with
-experience moving application to microservices architecture
-strong experience with Angular framework
-experience moving Angular 2 to higher versions, 8 or 10
Coding: With limited direction, develop code, test, debug, maintain, modify, and install moderately complex software programs.
Apply structured programming techniques and adhere to coding standards.
Use knowledge of available utilities to simplify tasks.
Apply structured programming techniques and adhere to coding standards, although some deviation from the standards may be expected for particular development efforts.
Participate in code walkthroughs
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
· 7+ plus years of technical experience including experience in technical architecture, application development, database management or operations.
· 7+ years of full stack Java EE experience
· 7+ years of experience with web services (e.g. RESTful services)
· 7+ years of experience with Relational Databases and ORM’s
· 5+ years of experience with front-end development in AngularJS or Angular and Bootstrap
· 5+ years of experience with Unit Testing or TDD
· Proven experience migrating from AngularJS to Angular 2+, preferably 10+
· Experience with Agile delivery and building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
· Experience in querying, analyzing and handling big data
· Mastery of object-oriented oriented programming and design patterns
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
· Demonstrated ability to mentor others, lead small project teams, build process and improve performance
· Strong understanding of cloud application development best practices (Containers, Microservices, etc.), preferably in AWS. Bonus points for Cloud Certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect
· Experience with one or more scripting languages like Python, Bash or PowerShell
· Passion for high quality work and attention to detail
· Experience and knowledge of Health Care Industry
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.