Senior Java Front End Developer with DevOps – San Diego , CA – Verizon
Hope you are doing well.
This is Ravinder from Expedent (Centraprise) Corp, We are working with Tech Mahindra to close below mentioned Position. If you’re interested / If you have any viable consultant available for this position, please attach resume to reach you.
Role : Senior Java full stack Developer with DevOps (Front End)
Client : Verizon
Location : San Diego , CA
Duration : Long Term
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
• Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
• Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
• Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
· Work with other top-notch engineers, product manager, program managers and QA
· Work in the exciting field of IOT
· Gathering functional requirements, architecting framework, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
· Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s)
· Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, perform code reviews and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
· Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
· Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
· Design and develop the front end for our customer-facing applications using MVC framework
· Design and develop supporting components and services for the backend tiers focusing on fault-tolerance and scalability in a multi-tenant enterprise environment
· Maintain and improve the functionality and performance of the existing web applications; refactor legacy codebase
· Help shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop next generation features; integrate corporate- and product-level architecture principles and goals into the team’s project work through designs, implementation strategies, and project sequencing.
· Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based decision making in the organization.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
· 10+ years of experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
· Requires full-stack development experience in Java technologies
· Requires expert level experience in developing micro-services using SpringBoot & JPA
· Requires experience with one of the major relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
· Strong knowledge in Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS)
· Experience with Spring/Hibernate
· Requires Git, SVN or similar distributed SCM tools experience
· Required to have strong object oriented programming experience using Java
· Requires experience and Strong understanding of entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software design/architecture process, CI/CD processes, unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
· Required experience with web services (consuming and creating) with REST, SOAP, Dockers and Containers.
· Requires strong knowledge of SOA, object-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded application development
· Essential to have experience in real-time streaming systems. IOT domain knowledge a big plus.
· Essential to have experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web applications
· Always Be Learning: Experience with open source technologies (if no practical work experience w/ Big Data, or cutting edge front-end technology—you’re prototyping and/or researching the up and coming technology and solutions
H1B, USC and GC’s are encouraged to Apply
400 E Royal Lane, Suite#221, Irving, TX,75039
E-Verify and MWBE Certified Company
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.