Oracle Cloud HCM Recruitment Consultant – Denver, CO – Contract
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Oracle Cloud HCM Recruitment Consultant. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires Oracle Cloud HCM Recruitment Consultant in addition to the above skills. It is located in Denver, CO. United States.
Job Title: Oracle Cloud HCM Recruitment Consultant
Location: Denver, CO (Remote till Covid)
· Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle Cloud
· Lead, coach and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
· Conduct Design Workshops and Perform Gap/Fit Assessment.
· Give clients options for designs using prototypes
· Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
· Support Design of Data Migration activities from Legacy systems to Cloud
· Support Design and Testing of Integrations from HCM Cloud to Third Party Vendors
· Be proficient Site Branding, use of Oracle Design Studio and Oracle Personalizations.
· Collaborate with Technical Leads and offshore Recruitment Cloud generalists in delivering the Project
· Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
· Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
· Identify strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
· Minimum 2 years of ORC experience in a functional lead role.
· Minimum of 2 full life-cycle ORC implementations
· Minimum of 10+ years in the Talent Acquisition space
· Taleo Experience highly desired.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Oracle Cloud Certification in other HCM Cloud modules
· Proficiency in: Design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID)
USC / Green Card candidates are encourage to apply