Node and Java API, Santa Clara, CA Immediate Interview
Hope you are doing great today.
ITMC Systems Inc, a leading information technology services and workforce solutions company. ITMC Systems works closely with Fortune 1000 firms throughout the US and provides top talent for various staffing needs across industries. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity. Please share Updated resume.
Position: Node and Java API
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Interview process: Immediate mettl online test within 24 hours and 1 final client interview
• Overall IT industry experience of 6 – 10 years.
• Excellent hands-on NodeJS developer with more than 4 years of experience.
• Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, mongo, DynamoDB).
• Experienced AWS developer with hands-on knowledge on EC2, lambda, S3, SQS and other AWS services.
• Experience with Jenkins, GitHub, Splunk is a plus.
• Experience with React.js is a plus.
• Ability to work in an onshore-offshore environment, leading and mentoring teams.
• Ability to work in an agile collaborative environment.
NodeJS, AWS, SQL (prefer MySQL), NoSQL (prefer mongo DB or DynamoDB), Jenkins
Secondary Skills (Nice to Have / Optional)
ReactJS, Splunk, GitHub, Jira, .Net (C#) – needed to understand code for some legacy application(s) for re-writing them in NodeJS
Email id: Anvita@itmcsystems.com
ITMC Systems, Inc. www.itmcsystems.com