New Job Opening-IOS Developer
Vertex It Service is seeking for a talented iOS Developer to help define and build mobile architecture. This person will join a team who is developing applications that present dynamic information from a variety of sources.
This role will utilize your skills to contribute to the expansion of client’s mobile capabilities, including rich and interactive charting, streaming data, offline storage, and more. If you have knowledge of iOS patterns and practices and are passionate about code, then apply for this job right away.
• BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be adaptable to changes being made the UI at all stages of development.
• Strong experience with Swift and Objective-C, and a deep understanding of data pick up.
• 5+ years of developing native applications on iOS
• Fluent in both Swift & Objective-C
• 2 years writing Swift applications
• Well-versed in the iOS SDK
• Can use the command line when needed
• Strong knowledge of, or experience with Agile Scrum experience
• Strong understanding of object-oriented principles and development patterns like MVC
• Experience with the Atlassian Suite (JIRA/Confluence)
• Lays out UI with Interface Builder or in code
• Experience working with iOS frameworks like Core Data, Core Graphics, and Core Animation.
• In-depth knowledge of native iOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of Apple’s Design and Interface principles.
• Strong understanding of the iOS mobile app development cycle.
• Excellent optimization and benchmarking skills.