POSITION: Drupal Developer —9+ Years of Exp
LOCATION: Roseland NJ
· Senior engineer providing direction to the junior engineers
· Leading discussions with business and/or system partners and translating those discussions into execution plans and managing accordingly
· Getting hands dirty in all engineering activities especially during:
o Design and setup of new platforms/implementations
o Tier 3 support
o Establishing engineering work packages based on the desired outcomes and/or use cases/stories
o Assisting with any and all work requests when volumes are too high for the junior members to handle
o Building and maintaining automation services(CI/CD pipelines, ansible scripts, cloud formation templates, automated testing, etc)
· Partnering with the WCMS architects to understand the guardrails being established and solution architecture patterns
o Governing all solutions to ensure they stay within the guardrails and adhere to the patterns established
· Engineering and maintaining the underlying infrastructure that the Drupal solution will sit on top of
· Installing, configuring, enhancing, monitoring, and maintaining the Drupal solution in any and all environments
o This implementation could be on-prem in the data centers or in the Cloud (ie AWS, PaaS provider, etc)
POSITION: Android Developer (NO OPT/CPT )—7+ Years of Exp
LOCATION: IL OR TX OR RI OR AZ
Passport Number IS MUST
Roles/Responsibilities (5 – 8 day to day candidate’s responsibilities)
· 5+ years of experience building native Android app using Kotlin.
· 5+ years of experience Developing Android libraries.
· 4+ years experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
· Envision and architect solutions that you are comfortable breaking down to measurable accomplishments
· You can demonstrate significant impact your work has had in the past.
· Minimum 5 years experience building complex distributed systems across concerns of reliability, high-availability, performance, scalability, capacity planning, and automation.
POSITION: Kafka Developer(NO CPT)
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
PP NUM IS MUST
o Core Java, JSE, JEE, Spring, (REST) API design, Hibernate
o KAFKA, Confluent, Angular, Spring Boot, Apache Ignite, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap are must –
o Expert level experience in full stack development & testing –
o SQL, Sybase ASE, Oracle 12g, MongoDB, IntelliJ IDE –
o Kubernetes and Docker –
Thanks and Regards
Contact No: 609-853-0818 Ext. 2243
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”
Unsubscribe Link:- https://forms.gle/QD3FQLLvVEqP7s2y8