MuleSoft Admin (Remote) – Columbus, IN – Contract
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I'm an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in MuleSoft Admin. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires MuleSoft Admin in addition to the above skills. It is located in Columbus, IN. United States.
Job Title: MuleSoft Admin
Location: Columbus, IN (Remote)
· 6+ years of overall experience. 3+ years of relevant experience in Mule administration on Runtimes 4.1.5 and higher.
· Experience in writing Shell Scripts, groovy scripts, capturing/analysing thread and heap dumps.
· Working experience on CI/CD tools – Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, GitLab administration.
· Good Experience of working on Linux environments
· Experience on AWS configurations of popular services will be a plus – EC2, SQS, S3, ALB, and VPC.
· MuleSoft API development experience, containers (Docker, Kubernetes) understanding is a plus.
· Certificate management, security configuration
· Mulesoft domain configuration.
· Working on ad-hoc issues & application testing support.
· Creating and maintaining relevant Technical and Operational middleware documents
· Mulesoft Admin with Infra background
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID)