immediate job opening for AWS architect with remote
Hope you doing Great…!
Diamond pick is an innovative Talent Solutions company with a vision to build talent supply chain models without compromise for the technology industry.
We are looking for AWS architect with one of our clients.
Please find the below job role and let me know your interest.
No OPT, CPT and H1 Transfer.
Need 10+ years of experience.
Title: AWS architect
Position Type: Contract
• Provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership to our customers while working with a world class sales and business development team
• Form deep relationships with clients and be the trusted technical advisor on all matters related to public cloud, containerization & modernization
• Establish Cloud & DevOps CoE & C4E for our large enterprise customers to ensure successful transformation and adoption
• Assess the Customers’ knowledge of cloud platform and overall cloud readiness to support the customers through a structured development plan and ensure its delivery
• Generating public cloud migration roadmaps and blueprints
• Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
• Demonstrate solid understanding of large-scale public cloud implementations and make strong contributions to design & architecture
• Author and contribute to technical white papers, blog posts and reusable content
• Educate customers on best practices & value proposition to ensure solutions are designed up to world class standards
• Participate and contribute to development of engineering accelerators.
• Participate and conduct educational sessions and design exercises for our customers
• Establish software best practices; Analyze requirements & specifications to design & develop solutions
• Ability to help develop and implement security measures related to the development process
• Mentors and coaches other members of the agile team
• 5 + years AWS Architecture experience is highly desirable
• AWS Solution Architect certification is highly desirable
• Demonstrate experience of various AWS infrastructure, services and their limitations with strong knowledge of Kubernetes and Elastic Kubernetes
• Strong understanding of the advantages and limitations of various AWS services
• Have implemented a DevOps model on AWS
• 10+ years of experience with at least 7+ years of Public cloud transformation & DevOps
• At least 5+ years of experience working in an Agile team
• Experience working with Kubernetes and CNCF ecosystem
• Experience working with microservices architecture, REST APIs & API Gateways principles and patterns
• Background in Software Development, DevSecOps, Site Reliability, and/or Systems Engineering
• Have experience building and deploying solutions as containers on a cloud platform using an automated CI / CD pipeline
• Experience in configuring, monitoring and handling scaling infrastructure in cloud
• Experience working with real time observability solutions that provide visibility into system health
• Author best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments in cloud
• Experience implementing advanced security, authentication and single sign-on across hybrid cloud
• Implemented end-to-end automated delivery pipeline for continuous application development
• Have evaluated products/technology & created IT Roadmap for adoption
Intermediate/advanced knowledge of AWS/GCP/Azure services
Industry certifications in Solutions Architecture (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Experience of working in a technical role within a sales organization
Experience/ knowledge of infrastructure and security requirements, such as HIPAA, PCIS, CJIS, etc.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or additional comparable experience
Proven experience in IT, application development or DevOps, including excellent knowledge of networking, computing and storage
Background in DevOps, Software Development, Site Reliability, or Systems Engineering
Nandhini R | Technical Recruiter
Phone: 1 302-966-9411
Text Now: 1 502-625-8022
A Great Place to Work-Certified Organization
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments.