Fullstack Web Developer
Vertex It Service is seeking for a Full Stack Developer, having expertise in Portal Management System.
Passion for software solutions that use prevailing technologies and improve the customers’ experience. Develop, modify, enhance, and implement software systems designed to support business initiatives. Projects are usually of moderate complexity, and require solid knowledge of development technologies and tools. The Software Engineer works in most phases of a project, performs maintenance, and provides technical assistance/advice on existing software solutions.
Duration: through June 2021 with option to extend
Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Code and perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution while adhering to business and technical requirements.
• Code, test, debug, and enhance software.
• Write programs according to specifications.
• Participate in code review sessions to validate adherence with development standards.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation.
• Serve as an escalation point to resolve incidents and problems with software supported by the team.
• Generate reports and/or data through database management, data administration, and data extraction techniques.
• Provide system analysis and improvement recommendations.
• Identify and recommend system designs/requirements for software enhancements with senior team members.
• Implement, monitor, test, and audit new software programs to maximize efficiency of software systems.
• Participate in continuous performance improvement sessions to discuss opportunities to improve processes and/or standards.
• Coordinate with technical teams to analyze and resolve software related problems causing operational difficulties, advising on specialized features and functions.
• Follow established configuration/change control processes.
• Work with team to evaluate workload.
• DBMS 3 years
• Coding, testing and designing software 5 years
• Software development methodologies 5 years
Requirements & Qualifications :
• BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Experience with open source and commercial RDMS like SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL; and NoSQL databases and MQ technologies.
• Experience with RDMS concepts like Joins, Transactions, Relationships.
• Experience working with DevOps engineers to build and deploy infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies.
• Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks in example: Cyprus, Jest, Jasmine, MochaJS, Selenium, etc…
• Strong understanding of Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
• Strong understanding with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
• Knows of build automation technologies (example: GitLab, Team City, Jenkins)
• Knows of monitoring technologies (example: BigBrother, Hobbit, Solar Winds, NetCool, etc)
• Experience with strongly typed programming languages (example: Java, or simular).
• Strong experience with building APIs and services using prevailing design models (example: REST, SOAP).
• Knows of scripting languages (example: Perl, Shell).
• Experience with software security principles and patterns.
• Experience with AWS.
• Knows of cloud solution providers (Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform)