Request ID: 77115-1
Redmond, OR 97756
EE2: Embedded Hardware Lead Engineer
• 7-year professional hands-on design/test experience at analog, digital and RF based circuits.
Good understanding Analog Design, Digital Electronics Design • 7-year Hands on Schematic generation, schematic verification and netlist generation.
• Excellent understanding of Electrical /Electronic engineering fundamental • Proficient at test equipment – Oscilloscope , Logic Analyzer , Multimeter • Hands-on experience with EDA tools – Altium Designer , OrCAD, Allegro • Excellent skills of validating power management circuit, troubleshooting and root cause analysis • Strong knowledge of High speed interface (PCIe, USB3, USBC+PD, DP, eDP, HDMI) • SI principle and PCB/FPC implementation practice • Hands-on test expertise • Protocol familiarity is a plus • Strong system debug and troubleshooting experience • Experience with EMI/EMC testing • Experience in certification – UL,CE • Computer design experience is a plus
– What will this resource be doing (Key day to day responsibilities- Min 5 key bullet points)?
• Collaborate with OEM partner throughout the whole product development cycle, involving in • Design review (both SCH and Layout) • Design validation • Bug repro, analysis, root causing and solving • Review, edit and write design documents • Select, evaluate, test and verify 2nd source components • Test and debug jointly with internal SW/FW, DVE engineering team
Technical Hiring Criteria (Must Haves)
– Programming Languages: C ,C++
– Database Management System: NA
– Application Packages, etc.: Altium Designer , OrCAD, Allegro
– Years of experience on each of the Technical must have skills: 7 +
– Any Certifications required: NA
Rajeshwari| IT Recruiter|
Email : email@example.com| Contact : 609 357 9409 Ext :153
Princeton Forrestal Village, 116 Village Blvd. Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540.