Data Engineer/ Android Developer/ Tableau Developer
Hello Monica Kerry,
This is Mohit Sinha from Digitive LLC, hope you are doing well.
I found your Hotlist in my database/in job board for the position we have. Please find requirement mentioned below and let me know if you are interested in this position. If you are interested, Please do revert with your updated resume and the contact number.
Role: Android Developer
Location: Mclean, VA
Client: Cognizant/ Capital One
• Develop Android client code solutions that deliver on Product Strategy and adhere to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles
• Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, Quality Engineers, Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity
• Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies, contributing to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality
• Remain an active learner in all technologies related to mobile development (Kotlin, Swift 3rd party libraries, etc.)
• Influence and contribute to group discussions and incorporate feedback/communication from the broader team
• Actively engage with developers outside of the local sprint team across various disciplines (Android, iOS, APIs, Web, etc.)
• Own and lead delivery of major components and platform needs in partnership with senior engineers and Architects
• Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
• Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with the team to find creative solutions
• Review pull requests and ensure adherence to Kotlin and other language idioms
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 4 years of experience in software engineering
• At least 2 years of experience building Android applications
• At least 2 years of experience with Kotlin
• Master’s Degree
• 3+ years of experience building Android applications
• 3+ years of experience with Kotlin
• 1+ years of experience in open source frameworks
• 1+ years of experience with Agile practices
Role: Azure Data Engineer
Location: Advance, NC
Client: Cognizant/ Gilead Sciences Inc
Azure Data Engineer – Have hands on knowledge of the Azure data stack:
Azure ADLS Gen 2, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
Hands on skills in big data engineering using Python
Proficient in SQL
Ability to coordinate with offshore team and also the onsite client stakeholders Experience in Life Science Domain should be able to handle Business queries and relate it to the data in the back end.
Experience in App Support & Maintenance projects.
Error handling and Performance Improvements.
Conduct and participate in design and code walkthroughs.
Good hands-on capability – can independently develop good quality deliverable and guide/mentor junior team members effectively.
Participate in requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders from business and IT teams.
Communicates effectively with business partners to identify needs and evaluate options.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Technical Lead Bachelors in science engineering or equivalent.
Interact with clients and internal stakeholders provide guidance to team members and execute projects through the course of coding quality control deployment maintenance and support in order to deliver the project on time by ensuring maximum application uptime WITHIN the limits of SLAs Cognizant and cli.
Role: Tableau Developer
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Client: Cognizant/ Novo Nordisk Inc
Roles & Responsibilities:
Hands-on development/maintenance experience in Tableau Good conceptual knowledge and working experience on report/dashboard creation creating report specifications integration test planning & testing unit test planning & testing UAT & implementation support Provide support and expertise to the business community to assist with better utilization of Tableau. Understand business requirements conduct analysis and recommend solution options Translate customer requirements into functional and non-functional specifications for BI reports and analytics. Contribute to and support the organizations Business Intelligence strategy Experience with Data Extraction Transformation and Load (ETL) – knowledge of how to extract transform and load data.