Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst AND Cybersecurity/IT Policy and Standards Writer AND Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Role: Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst AND Cybersecurity/IT Policy and Standards Writer AND Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Position : #3
Role: Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst
Location: Brentwood, TN or Remote
Duration: contract to hire
- Partner with business stakeholders to facilitate vendor security assessments; act as a liaison and coordinate efforts between IT, Cybersecurity, Business functions and others
- Perform vendor security assessments on new and existing vendors
- Analyze, update, and modify vendor security assessment program procedures and continuously implement vendor risk management process improvements
- Track open issues with third parties through closure, and perform ongoing risk monitoring, due diligence and assessments
- Participation in compliance, internal controls and compliance activities across the company
- Partner with external third parties on regulatory and compliance assessments
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two or more years in third-party risk management and/or cybersecurity related field
- One year or more years of experience performing vendor security assessments
- Prior experience with vendor risk management methodologies and practices
- Prior project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization
- Ability to constantly be in a learning and curious mode
- Proven problem-solver with the ability to perform root cause analysis
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, high paced environment
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in the gray space
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in a third party risk management team
- Experience working in ServiceNow, GRC platforms preferred
- Working technical knowledge of industry best practices and commonly used frameworks & standards (e.g., NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, SOC 2/SSAE18, ISO 27001-2)
- Preferred industry certification: CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC
Position : #4
Position Title: Cybersecurity/IT Policy and Standards Writer
Duration: 6+ months contract to hire
Position Location: Brentwood, TN or Remote
Department: IT, Cybersecurity
The Cybersecurity/IT Policy Writer is a position within Delek IT, Cybersecurity team responsible for inventorying, developing and reviewing Cybersecurity, IT and business specific polices, standards and operational documents. The technical writer role will interface with all levels of staff and management within the IT organization, as well as communicate with the business units. The writer may assist will other related functions.
We are looking for a Technical Writer with experience in creating and maintaining a detailed library of policies, processes, and standard operating procedures to ensure ongoing and continual improvement of our compliance objectives.
Job Responsibility, Required Education, and Experience:
- Demonstrate expert technical writing skills, track record of logical and critical thinking, superior organizational skills, and excellent planning and time management skills.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all levels in an organization.
- Regularly achieve milestones and deadlines.
- Utilize your superior understanding of the NIST Risk Management Framework, FIPS 199 and NIST Special Publications to interpret and synthesize information from multiple sources to address requirements in security compliance documentation.
- Demonstrate your use of plain language in past writing assignments to the current environment.
- Apply your understanding of current computer technologies and technical security requirements for the design, development, evaluation, and integration of computer systems and networks.
- Ability to develop, edit, review, and maintain IT/Cybersecurity/Business Security policies, plans, procedures, and other documentation to clearly demonstrate compliance with Federal requirements.
- Inventory policy set and make recommendations based on experience.
- Review written correspondence and artifacts to ensure final delivery is understandable to a first-time reader who possesses little knowledge of materials
- Ensures the consistency and use of proper technical terminology
- Develop tracking repository, lead the approval, and review process
- Must be a self-starter requiring little guidance
- Working knowledge in the Oil and Gas industry a plus
- Working technical knowledge of industry best practices and commonly used frameworks & standards (e.g., NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, ISO 27001-2, SCADA)
- Working knowledge of system control polices, access control, system hardening, backup policy, change management, guest wireless policy change, password vault password, Information security policies to name a few is a plus.
Position :# 5
Role: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Location: 100% Remote
• Provide Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) technology expertise for solution design and technical implementation
• Design, code, unit test, and code review iterative improvements to platform
• Ensure adherence to sound architecture
• Improving and maintaining engineering guidelines
• Stay current with digital commerce technology
• Drive technical process improvements to site release strategy
Role: Senior Technical Analyst (Top priority)
Location: Miami, FL (Remote)
Duration: 4-5 months Contract to Hire. (Need only Independents)
The Senior Technical Analyst (TA) is key member of the technology team, responsible for bridging the gap between the business and technology teams on project assignments. They will lead the discovery and documentation processes of technical solution design. This individual is responsible for the creation and retention of various technical artifacts, including solution documentation, functional & non-functional requirements, software & implementation design artifacts, technical training materials, and implementation best practices.
The TA will align with multiple REEF teams – aiding in the discovery of solution documentation through interfacing with enterprise architecture, solution architects, business teams, and project management. The diverse engagement ensures that standards and best practices are followed and that there is consistent high-quality design for our business clients and partners.
Key activities include:
- Coordinate with all business and IT partners and analyze all business requirements of clients and provide resolutions for all business and IT associate issues
- Analyze all business requirements of clients and provide resolutions for all business and IT associate issues
- Provide support to all 3rd party software tools and maintain knowledge of all management process
Key deliverables include:
- Technical requirement specification including functional and non-functional scope, business rules, and use-case descriptions
- Data-related documentation: data flow, data mapping, integration, and configuration
- System and integration architecture diagrams and supporting annotation
- Process design documentation: workflow models, sequence diagrams, and BPM diagrams
- Technical presentations to business and technology teams
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Proven and demonstratable analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of presentation and interaction with people at all levels across an organization
· Keen attention to detail
· Agile, versatile, flexible and the ability to work with constantly changing priorities
· Ability to work autonomously and within a team structure
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Ability to present and socialize technical models, plans, and solutions at an audience-appropriate communications level (e.g. stakeholders, architects, developers)
· Experience designing and implementing software applications, preferably in a technical analyst capacity
· Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of progressive technology experience in computing, including 2+ experience as an analyst or consultant
· Consulting experience preferably implementing COTS software; including data integration activities
Role: Data Engineer (Top Priority) (2 more openings)
Responsibilities for Data Engineer
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using ingestion technics and AWS technologies.
- In-depth technical knowledge and hands-on experience in the areas of Data Management, BI Architecture, Product Development, RDBMS and non-RDBMS platforms.
- Work with stakeholders including internal and external to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Qualifications for Data Engineer
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Hdfs, Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Kafka, Yarn, Zookeeper etc.
- Experience in Scala, Python, pySpark, Java, Rest API, Microservices etc.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structure and unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a very fast dynamic environment.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including redshift, Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, ECS
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Kafka, Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Familiar with data platform like Cloudera, Hortonworks