Urgent Requirement :: Java Developer :: Jersey City, NJ / New York, NY
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ / New York, NY
Duration: Long Term Contract (12+ Months)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As part of our global team you will work on various components as a Software Engineer.
- Your role includes specification, development, as well as the testing and rollout of new features.
- You are expected to contribute to the vision, understand our product roadmap, integrate business value with experience and contribute to building an engineering culture within the team.
- We expect the successful candidate to deliver high quality software and to be passionate about software engineering.
- You must have a proficient understanding of software development concepts.
- A good understanding of the Cloud concepts is a plus.
- You will also be responsible to develop easy to support software and liaise with our SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) team to factor in their requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience using a modern programming language (preferably Java).
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience leveraging test driven development techniques.
- Comfort with Agile operating models.
- Team oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic, self-directed and self-motivated.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech.
- Understanding of US and International wire payment/transfer systems including, ACH, SWIFT, CHAPS, SEPA, etc.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Experience with AWS.
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with understanding of various phases such as requirements, analysis/design and development.
If you are interested in this position please attached updated resume and share it on email@example.com or contact on 302.485.0020
Thanks and have a great day ahead!
Sr. Technical Recruiter (US Clients)
Direct: 302-485-0020 / Cell: 201-730-2090