Urgent C2C Requirements
Urgent C2C Requirements Kindly share suitable profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org .
NEED PASSPORT NUMBER FOR SUBMISSION NO H1B TRANSFER.
SHARE ONLY SUITABLE PROFILES
Role: FIS APEX DEVELOPER
Location: Boston MA & Woolwich ME
1. Mandatory 3 years of experience in Capital Market Domain with trades and derivatives operations, understanding of Collateral Management, Accounting and settlement.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in FIS Apex Collateral development/Configuration, SWIFT Messaging & Reporting.
3. Design & Develop interfaces/extracts and update query/filter from source systems to Apex and Apex to destination systems based on the functional requirement.
4. Design, develop & unit test Collateral reports for downstream systems and assist Business analysts to perform System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
5. Experience in any Job scheduler’s i.e. Autosys, ControlM or any Standard scheduler used in financial domain with hands on Unix shell scripting.
6. Experience in configuring SWIFT messaging from Apex to SWIFT Middleware.
7. Good knowledge on SQL & database i.e. Oracle/SQL Server Knowledge on integration with Acadisoft or other third-party systems for Collateral Operations & Margin calls.
Role: Sr Cloud Data Developer
Location: Boston MA
â€¢ Senior Cloud Data Engineer with hands on experience – large scale enterprise data projects using AWS data solutions
â€¢ Expertise in building scalable data ingestion, ETL/ELT solutions using Python/Glue/Spark/Athena for disparate large data sets.
â€¢ Strong programming skills using Python.
â€¢ Experience with Cloud databases
â€“ AWS Redshift, DynamoDB or similar
â€¢ Demonstrated experience in building data pipeline solutions and resolving performance bottlenecks.
â€¢ Working Experience in AWS cloud database migration projects.
â€¢ Expertise in all the basic AWS services – S3, IAM, SNS/SQS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail
â€¢ Experience in implementing or utilizing an enterprise scheduler for data pipeline solutions.
â€¢ Keep up with the AWS updates/announcement and propose ideas/implement – move fast for what we know now and keep a path to evolve as we go.
â€¢ Partnering with various data platform consumers to build and facilitate a scalable, enterprise data pipeline platform infrastructure in AWS.
â€¢ Product development mindset and expertise in CI/CD pipeline
â€¢ Rigorous attention to detail and accuracy.
Role: Kafka Developer
Location: Cincinnati OH and Dublin OH
· Experience in data streaming technologies. Solid understanding and experience in using Kafka.
· Experience in developing applications with Java, Spring Boot and Python.
· Prior web services development experience with SOAP and REST services.
· Experience in test driven development and frameworks such as Mockito, Cucumber, rSpec.
· Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
· Solid skills in in-memory applications, database design and data integration.
· Good Understanding of relational and non-relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, T- SQL).Prior experience leading a team of developers and Dev-test engineers.
· Experience with version control systems such as SVN and Git. Good understanding of the CI/CD and devOps principles.
· Strong Desire to learn with a “can do” attitude. Effective communication (oral and written), taking ownership of assigned work
Role: MDM Developer
Location: Los Angeles CA & Newport Coast CA
Master Data Management (MDM)
MDM skill with Profisee Skill
Total 8-10 yrs. of experience in IT with at least 6+ years of Informatica MDM suite experience including MDM (Hub, Provisioning tool, Business Entity Services), Informatica Data Quality.Minimum 5 MDM project implementations that covers the full capabilities (Discover, Design, Implement and Enhance) of MDM technologies – is a MUST.Must be able to discuss with Functional consultants and interpret Informatica MDM functional and user requirements.Design data models within MDM Hub, Conceptual and Physical Data Model definition.Solid hands on experience in MDM Hub configuration, E360 using Provisioning tool and IDQ.Design and implement experience of Composite Business Services for real- time and near- real- time enterprise integration needs.Experience of Promoting MDM changes to higher environment like QA, UAT.Strong Knowledge of JSON, XSD, XPath, XQuery, WSDL, WADL, SOAP UI.Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.Experience in implementing MDM for Customer and Item Domains.Designing & Develop Informatica MDM User Exits and Webservices.Experience with MSSQL SERVER or any RDBMS and comfortable to write queries.Experience in building IDQ mapplets and workflows is a plus.Comfortable with third party integrations like DNB data is a plus.Experience in ActiveVOS workflow design, creation of Human task as per business requirement, analysing workflow failures is a plus.