Senior Java Developer
I’m seeking a Sr. Java Developer for a Long-term Position with my Client in Cincinnati, OH. It’s a great opportunity to be with a team that is constantly working with the latest and greatest tools and technologies at an enterprise level.
Title – Sr. Java Developer
Location – Cincinnati, Ohio
The ideal candidate will be strong in Java.
Many years of Restful Services development required. Need to have leadership experience as far as leading/mentoring a team of developers.
They would be joining an established team with Android Devs, Services Devs, and QA. Front End – Kotlin, Back End – Java.
Required: Java, Restful Services, SQL, Hibernate, DB2, Eclipse, JDBC, JUnit, Eclipse, Github, Intellij, SQL Server, Informix, Sonar, Team City, PCF, Postman, SOAP, SDS, Maven and Spring. Azure experience is a bonus.
Preferred: Kotlin, Java, Android design patterns, Android development best practices, knowledge of common Android frameworks such as retrofit, room, livedata, databinding, okhttp
• Lead the development of best practices, guidelines, and development standards.
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, reliability, extensibility, etc.
• Analyze the current enterprise to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
• Define technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
• Focus on application replat forming, application modernization, and cloud-native architecture.
• Stay abreast of new and emerging technology trends.
Golden Technology, Inc.