Machine Learning Engineer
Role: Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Full Time / Contract
• Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives.
• Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
• Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
• Monitoring and ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
• Turning structured and unstructured data into useful information by utilizing various data science approaches
• Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
• Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions.
• Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results.
• Documenting machine learning processes.
• Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
• Master’s degree in computational linguistics, data analytics, or similar will be advantageous.
• At least two years’ experience as a machine learning engineer
• At least two years’ experience as a full-stack engineer
• Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code writing
• Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
• In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
• Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Great communication and collaboration skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
Prefer: 832 699 0367