ETL DataStage Developer
Role – ETL DataStage Developer
Location – Johnston, RI
- Experience in designing and developing new ETL code, enhancement of existing code.
- Should have experience in Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, UAT Support, Code Deployment, Production deployment and Support.
- Experience in performance tuning of ETL code.
- Should have experience in developing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures
- Should have hands on experience in basic Unix shell scripting.
- Should have good knowledge on IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Oracle DB & SQL, Unix, Autosys etc. Should be ready to relocate to Charlotte NC/Iselin NJ(working remotely wouldnt be an option) Knowledge on Insurance, Financial Services & Retirement Services domain domain would be nice to have Should have good experience on Requirements gathering, Designing, Developing and Implementing Data Integration ETL Solutions with DataStage Should be a good team player as the role would need collaboration
- Develop, analyze and maintain all ETL jobs according to client standards
- Scheduling and monitoring the ETL jobs Build and review functional and business specifications (S2T) Provide the estimates for the ETL work Familiar with Agile methodologies Actively work with Architect, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Cube and Report Developers Work with DBA s on Database creation and performance tuning.
- Troubleshooting and fixing the code. Unit testing the code and documentation of results Work with gate keeper on promoting the data stage jobs to QA and Production. 11.
- Participate in code reviews Strong Healthcare Background.
Post Views: 137