Title: Data Engineer
Interview: Phone followed by Video
Location: Providence, RI
• Experience with AWS/Cloud Native Applications
• Experience with any RDBMS – MySQL favored
• Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and practices
• NoSQL database
• Envelope encryption
• Terraform Experience
• Experience with Microsoft SQL databases (including scripting, best practices for maintaining database servers, and upgrading database version to align with best practices)
• Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems (both server and workstation)
• Experience with IBM DB2 databases (including scripting, best practices for maintaining database servers, and upgrading database version to align with best practices)
• Familiarity with the ITIL Framework business acumen, and ability to communicate in a timely and professional manner with employees at all levels of organizations.
• Possess the self-efficacy and confidence needed to fuel a personal tenacity in relentlessly following up with action items at all levels in the organization.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
• Punctuality, reliability, and a strong work ethic, with the ability to self-manage a must.
• Background in software development lifecycle and managing Agile development engagements a plus.
• Experience with collecting, analyzing and reporting accurate information and data within tight deadlines a plus.
• Strong skills in collaborating with other team members
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required to interact with multiple vendors.