: share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you are doing well,
Please share resume at email@example.com
Role: Salesforce Architect
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Client: Mphasis / AIG
Senior Architect having experience in migration of the monolithic legacy applications into a modern cloud-native and responsive web application.
· Must have hands on experience in APEX development , Force.com platform, Integration Techniques (SOAP /REST/BULK API ) , Data Migration ( SF Data loader/ ETL tools) .
· Must have hands on experience in SALES / SERVICE cloud implementations , Salesforce 1 ( Mobile implementation) and Lightning experience.
· Must have experience in SF application functional and technical solution / architecture design
· Must hold Sales cloud / Service cloud consultant certification
· Experience in migrating from one service platform to the other ( Other CRMs to SF)
· Experience in Financial Services Cloud / Marketing cloud / Analytical cloud / Salesforce Architect certification is an added advantage.
· Able to adapt Business functionality to SFDC out of the box and potential places for customization – Sales /Service Cloud
· Able to Evaluate and suggest app exchange products
· Agile with SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
· Responsible for re-designing and implementing critical business legacy CRM tool to Sales Force
· Develop and document application architecture, standards, and application roadmap
· Guide development teams to comply with the architecture and development standards and ensure quality application is designed, developed, and delivered
· Identify and develop process improvements and efficiencies
· Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree
· Must have around 5+ years of hands on technical experience in Sales Force
· Must have lead at least three full lifecycle on SalesForce implementations – (Functional /Technical)
· Agile development experience including scrum
· Strong communication and documentation skills
· Understanding Retirement business.
Prefer: 832 699 0367