Please find the below JD and revert back with suitable profiles.
Role : Verification Test Engineer
Location: Peachtree ,GA
Duration: 12 months
• The test engineer will be involved in verification and validation of software products developed for In-Vehicle infotainment(IVI) system and advanced connected car solutions.
• Requirement analysis
• Design and development, documentation of test cases
• Documentation of defects
• Defect reproduction based on limited information from user/ client
• Testing as per process
• Open to short domestic travel to automobile factories or warehouses and support working development teams
• Communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related
• 4+ years of relevant experience in Designing test cases, test case execution, defect reporting, documentation and acceptance testing
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Automotive Domain Testing
• Experience in software testing for infotainment system or consumer electronics products
• Must have knowledge and experience of types of testing (e.g. normal, boundary, abnormal, load testing)
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
• Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Should be comfortable for domestic travel to automobile factories or warehouses and support working development teams for short durations
• Knowledge and experience of test case automation is a plus
• ISTQB certified?
Post Views: 72