Desktop Support with Imaging exp L3 Location: San Francisco, CA Client:-HCL
Hope your doing Great!!
Job Title: Desktop Support with Imaging exp L3
Location: San Francisco, CA
Rate:-25/hr on C2C
- Build, and maintain the enterprise automated desktop image configuration management solution.
- Broad experience and comprehensive knowledge of MDT and SCCM (capturing images (.wim), creating packages, advertisements, task sequences, operating system deployment (OSD), and queries) with knowledge of Sysprep, WinPE, and image deployment methods such as Lite-Touch.
- Conduct testing and evaluation of new desktop hardware models, maintaining a continuous build and test cycle.
- Develop and maintain a test-driven development cycle in preparation for a production-level quality product.
- Driver Management
- Routinely assess, plan for, and perform version updates for operating systems and applications in the environment
- Participate in standard image development, management, QA testing, and deployment.
- Experience in SCCM packaging, AD/DNS/DHCP & Group Policy
- Experience with VMWare / Hyper-V & PowerShell
- In-depth knowledge in Managing SCCM infrastructure & troubleshooting
- Performing day-to-day monitoring of the SCCM Infrastructure
- Exposure in security patch processes and Software Updates
- Excellent understanding of Patch management, S/w Distribution, and Application Deployment
- Should be able to generate custom reports using SQL queries.
- Meet the SLA and QOS level.
- Co-ordinate with other teams
- Escalation of all pending and failed calls
- Update the knowledge base and documentation
- Provide L2 / L3 level support on SCCM, Monitoring and Reporting
- Experience in for performing all aspects of SCCM planning, setup, deployment and maintenance.
- Good Knowledge in Documentation for Installation, Testing, Operations and troubleshooting SCCM servers.
• Extensive experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environment.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining deployment tool platform (SCCM)
- Troubleshoot all areas of SCCM as required
- Responsible for scheduling and delivering software deployments to designated workstations, servers.
- Responsible for understanding end user computing environment and providing guidance and recommendations to customer based on industry best practices for Windows OS Management, including software deployments, patch management, and OS Deployment.
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting.
- Experience managing an OS image for large corporate environments.
- Knowledgeable in desktop virtualization and thin client technologies.
- Contribute to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise desktop technologies.
- Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems.
- Deployment, installation and administration of Microsoft Office products.
- Evaluate emerging technologies to ensure technical solutions are compatible with the company’s business needs and strategic objectives.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and strategic recommendations to other IT groups.
- Functional working and debugging knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Investigate, analyse, resolve technical issues, and actively pursue mechanisms for preventing, or automating the response to reoccurrences.
- Relies on a working knowledge of standard (Windows) client platform administration, configuration, rights management and file access in order to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job. Utilizes gained knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Good Knowledge in Software Distribution, Patch Management, Reporting, RBAC.
- Proficiency in SQL to write reports and troubleshoot issues, support creation of custom inventories.
- Experience with MDT/WAIK/Hardware independent imaging for deployment of Windows 7/10.
- Windows 10 -APPX packages knowledge
- Experience to setup and defined the variables
- Experience in UDI installation methods.
- Good experience in Answer files customization.
- Good Knowledge Windows 10 provision packages
- Tools MDT,WDS,PXE Boot
- Hands on experience scripting powershellp,pyton for automation (packaging)
- Creation and maintenance of SCCM packages/applications, collections, advertisements, queries, and inventory software packages
• Good communications Skills, Interpersonal and willingness to excel and performance oriented
It would be an added advantages if you know one of the below technologies
1. NOMAD, 1e Shopping
2. SCUP, SCEP
3. Windows7, Windows 10
– Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
– Good documentation skills
– Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
– Should have a great customer handling skills
– Able to handle unforeseen situations
– High level of acceptance