AWS Solutions Architect – C2C, Remote.6+ Months Contract
AWS Solutions Architect – C2C, Remote.6+ Months Contract , No OPT/CPT.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- 7+ years experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- 7+ years relevant experience in technology/software
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
V-Soft Consulting Group is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. You will partner with internal customers and other teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
The solutions architect will help teams understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS within the enterprise. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology or consulting. The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
More specifics on this program:
We have implemented a “Least Privileged” Identity model in our AWS environment.
This allowed us to move very fast & securely when migrating Apps to hte AWS cloud – as we opened a core set of services and let the Application teams loose with our automation tools (SCALR, Terraform, Gitlab and Chef).
The business is now asking us to open up 20+ New services across the 62 Accounts we vended.
Work Involves :
- Working with Application full/stack teams and AWS to understand the Services that need to be enabled
- Working a POC to prove the service out
- Understanding the IAM implications of each of the services
- Gaining Cyber & Risk Approval to implement the IAM changes
- Coding the Changes into our Core-IAM/OPS modules using Terraform
- Implementing the changes & Troubleshooting the issues
Services now being requested – In no particular order :
Amazon Outpost POC
AWS IoT Analytics
AWS IoT Core
AWS IoT Device Defender
AWS IoT Device Management
AWS IoT Events
AWS IoT SiteWise
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Enjoy working with internal enterprise IT and Business Users. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of groups.
Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- Educate on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge on using AWS
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between service engineering teams and support
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Strong written communication skills
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Madhuri Krothapalli | Sr Recruiter
You are receiving this email because you have either sent a resume seeking potential employment either directly to V-Soft or by posting a resume online. If you do not wish to receive email notifications regarding potential employment with V-Soft in the future, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain nonpublic, confidential and/or proprietary information for disclosure to and use by the intended recipient only. This e-mail is confidential and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from your computer. An error in transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.