Sr Java Developer(Financial )(Must have CI/CD/Build experience ) :: 100% remote :: No H1B, OPT or GC EAD (must have linkedin)
You don't want to miss this.
Sr Java Developer
No H1B, OPT or GC EAD
Must send over LinkedIn profile, visa copy and DL copy
Must have CI/CD/Build experience
• Creating Java application designs that mesh with our architectural guidelines and best practices. Coaching and mentoring other development staff on designs and coding best practices Working within both AGILE and Waterfall project teams. Providing Java application expertise and representation to management, vendors and internal business partners. Working with our business partners to ensure Application Development staff is focusing on the right work at the right time.
• Coordinating work tasks with off-shore teammates.
• This person will collaborate with APS engineers to drive the improvement of existing Java applications that are used across multiple business units.
• The ideal candidate: Is a self-Starter and is comfortable with Ambiguity: There are several Java projects that need to be updated and improved; this will require digging into legacy code to understand how the applications work before implementing the improvements.
• Has build pipeline Experience: Many of the Java applications do not have an automated CI/CD or build pipeline in place in their current state. A key part of your job will be to spin up a pipeline to help with consistency in the build.
• Possesses Java Development experience: Most of these projects are complex and require an understanding of Java development practices to ensure the applications continue to function properly for enterprise users across business units.