QlickView Sr Developer –Dearborn – MI
Hope you are doing great today !
We have very urgent Position with my client.
Position : QlickView Sr. Developer
Location : Dearborn – MI
Duration of contract : Long term Contract
Roles & Responsibilities :
Job Description Responsible for requirement gathering architecture data modeling data extraction designing and development of QlikView applications
• Developed various QlikView Data Models by extracting and using the data from various sources like QVD files SQL Server Excel Share Point and Flat Files
• Implemented Incremental Load Optimized Load & Binary Loads for performance tuning and for optimized QlikMarts
• Implemented Data Modeling by using Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
• Designed best suitable UI to achieve user requirement in simple and user-friendly interface of reports
• Used QlikView Scripting and Complex SQL coding for loading and transforming
• Designed and developed QlikView dashboards using different Charts (Drill Down Cyclic Field grouping) Sheet Objects (List Box Input Field Table Box Calendar & Date etc.) and extensions
• Used QlikView Functions (Date and Time Join Aggregation Range Ranking Peek Previous etc.) and Created Variables using LET SET or control statements in the scripts
• Developed Set Analysis providing custom functionality in QlikView Applications
• Designed and developed the incremental loading where applicable
• Created QVDs QVW files and scheduled the tasks in Publisher to reload them
• Developed required user interactive Sheets/Reports & categorized as per business need
• Implemented Data Level Security Object Level Security & Document Data Level Security
• Implemented security using NTFS DMS Section Access for accessing the application
• Utilize Alteryx platform to perform data transformations matching and file reformatting
• Change data capture (CDC) is achieved using Alteryx workflow
– 8+ Experience in QlickView technologies.
Thanks & Regards,
Nityo Infotech Corp.
Desk No. : 6098530818 Ext 2161
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”