Java Microservices Tech Lead — REMOTE —- NC
For one of our accounts we are looking to hire a Java microservices Tech lead. Initially this role will be remote but client is located in North Carolina.
· End to end implementation of 3-4 Micro Service based projects
· Customer interaction role with experience working in distributed teams and managed 4-5 members in a technical lead role. Knowledge in Ecommerce domain desired.
· Hands-on experience and strong knowledge in REST Services, Micro Service Design Patterns and implementation, related tools and Frameworks.
· Strong in Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, Filter, – Flexible to work outside Industry standard frameworks on Customer mandated frameworks and design patterns
· Proficient in OOAD using UML and Java design patterns
· Experience with JMS, IBM MQ, Kafka, GCP Pub/Sub or other message brokers.
· Strong in NoSQL like MongoDB and good understanding of RDBMS. Data Modelling, GraphQL, distributed transactional management like saga patterns and multi phase commits. Knowledge of Cloud based data stores desirable.
· Knowledge and Experience in designing Physical and logical architectures, sequence diagrams, data flow diagrams etc.
· Knowledge on Performance, Security and automation strategies for Web based and API services.
· Knowledge on Agile methodologies and quality processes like TDD, Review effectiveness, Code coverage and tools related to this
· Strong Dev Ops back ground with Hands On expertise in CI/CD, Automation of Build/Release Management using tools like maven/ant, Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registries, Ansible.
· Preferred GCP background and knowledge on cloud containers, cloud security, cloud deployment models, etc.
· Preferred GCP back ground and knowledge on Cloud containers (GKE), cloud security, cloud deployment models etc.
· Work with architects and Customer stake holders to design and implement Enterprise systems with primary focus on Ecommerce and Micro services using Customer mandated tools and patterns.
· Participate in POC, Architecture Definition, Product and tool evaluations, build High level and detailed design documentations, sequence diagrams etc.
· Dock-erize applications and implement CICD Pipeline on cloud and monitor and maintain the production systems.
· Adopt SRE practices – bringing software development practices to operations and bringing continuous improvements through automation, pro-active monitoring, security analysis, etc.
Thanks & Regards