Windchill Admin Michigan
I hope you’re doing well! This is Pavnit from cyberThink Inc. and I am writing to you in regards to a job opportunity with one of our direct client. I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates & would like to know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Title: Windchill Admin
Location: Washington, Michigan
Duration: 12+ months
Job Description :
8+ years of experience with PLM Implementation, System Administration, Upgrade, Migration, Support
• Experience of Windchill system administration ( installation, Re-hosting, Managing Vaults, Queues etc)
• Experience of Performance Load Testing (e.g. Jmeter) and Performance Monitoring using PSM (PTC System Monitoring) tool for Windchill PLM Application
• Experience of Performance Tuning
• Experience of Automation in PLM Application for Monitoring, User Management activities
• Experience of PLM solution specification, configuration and implementation
• Broad understanding of application and technology integration frameworks
• Expertise with the application of structured methodologies for defining, implementing and maintaining end-to-end solutions using package solutions
• Strong client and stakeholder management capabilities
• Proven people management and team building capability
• Excellent business communication skills, verbal and written skills
• Experience of core business processes, preferably in a Discrete Mfg/Automotive industry
· • Experience of delivery in a discrete mfg industry
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.