: Visa: USC,GC only
Role : Java developer
Location : Bloomington, MN, remote for now
6 months Contract to hire
Visa: USC,GC only
The Java Developer reports to a Java Development Supervisor who reports to the E-commerce Application Manager.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer include:
· Software design, development, and collaboration
o Design, code, debug, unit test, document, and support applications (new and legacy)
o Collaborate on technical implementation, assist other developers and consultants in implementation and development
o Participate in frequent review of other developers’ technical work (peer code reviews)
o Participate in occasional after-hours and/or weekend support
· Interacting with other internal IT teams as well as external teams and partners on development projects
· Communicating effectively with technical, non-technical, and non-SME folks around complex technical topics
*Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
What you need to succeed:
· Software development experience using Java 8 or greater
· Software development experience using the Spring framework, including the core framework (version 4.0 or higher), Spring Boot (version 2.o or higher), and various Spring projects
· Communication skills used to speak to the status of projects to a variety of stakeholders
· Demonstrated experience in supporting and adhering to software development (engineering, coding, and testing) best practices, and operating in an agile environment
· Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “C2C requirementsagar” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/c2c-requirementsagar/94e2e321-cdc2-4728-8a3d-e4beabff7a7cn%40googlegroups.com.